Chicken Confetti Wraps
12 lb. chicken breast, diced
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/4 cup ground ginger
2 Tbsp. salt
1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. dried basil leaves, crushed
1 tsp. ground pepper
4 lb. 2-1/2 qt. carrots, shredded
1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
6 lb. 1 gal. California seedless grapes
100 flour tortillas, plain or flavored, 9 to 10-in.
3-1/2 qt. brown rice, cooked*
3-1/2 gal. shredded iceberg lettuce
2-1/2 qt. nonfat ranch dressing, prepared
1. Sauté chicken, salt, ginger, basil and pepper in oil in heavy skillet until
chicken juices run clear.
2. Add carrots and soy sauce; mix well. Cook 5 minutes on medium-low heat.
Add grapes and heat thoroughly.
3. Tightly wrap tortillas in heavy foil; heat at 350°F, 5 to 10 minutes.
Spread tortillas on a clean, dry surface.
4. Portion 1/2 cup each brown rice, chicken-grape mixture, shredded lettuce
and 2 tablespoons dressing on one half of each tortilla.
Fold in sides and roll each into a bundle.
* Two cups uncooked brown rice equals 1-1/2 to 2 qt. cooked.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: Calories 373, Carbohydrate 52 g, Protein 18 g Sodium 718 mg, Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Calories from Fat 24% Fiber 3 g.
Return to SERVES 100+ Index here
Return to Growlies Recipe Index here